With control disc (on S2) for highest drainage accuracy A drainage control system for rainwater overflow basins, sewer storage areas,... for the control of drains from combined sewer systems and rain retention rooms.
Functional development for controlling outflows
NEW: with control disc (on S2) for highest flow accuracy
A drain control for: Rain overflow basins, sewer storage areas, retention areas, rain overflows, sewage treatment plant inlets.
The company APA Abwassertechnik offers you a modern and advantageous solution for the control of discharges from combined sewer systems and rainwater retention rooms: The floats ⁄ Slide valve throttle in a newly thought-out concept as throttle or control device for rainwater overflow basins, sewer retention rooms, retention rooms, rainwater overflows and sewage treatment plant inlets. Numerous systems in operation confirm that this throttle device developed by us is not only a modern, technically mature and proven throttle system, but also offers significant advantages over classic throttle methods.
- A height difference is not necessary
- The throttling element works fully automatically and removes the
- Laying on its own
- You save energy costs because no electricity connection is required
- The throttle valve offers a constant nominal flow and ensures high
- Control accuracy even in the event of backwater
- Only one control shaft required
- The change of the nominal flow rate is also possible afterwards
- Without any problems
- Connection to telecontrol systems possible without any problems