The float-controlled control slide valve is a simple throttle valve for discharges >30 l/s and up to 4 m head for direct installation in the storage space or throttle shaft.
Float controlled control valve
The float-controlled control slide valve is a simple throttle device for discharges > 30 l/s and up to 4 m head.
The control accuracy is ± 7.5 % of the nominal flow rate. Since this control system does not automatically eliminate the installation, the flow rate must not be less than 30 l/s. The flow rate of the control system must not be less than 30 l/s. For safety reasons, emergency relief should always be provided.
- Direct installation in storage space or throttle shaft
- Easy adjustment of the discharge capacity
- Simple control principle due to simple construction
- For drains > 30 l/s
- For stowage height < 4m WS
- Control accuracy ±7.5%
- No additional energy required
- Materials resistant to mixing water
- Various installation possibilities with small dimensions